Earlier this year, we shared the first post in our new “10 Places to Find Ultimate This Quarter” series, designed to showcase the latest Ultimate Software mentions and news in the HR community. Check out the latest places to find Ultimate:
At #SHRM17, HR expert and influencer Mike Haberman experienced UltiPro Perception™ for the first time. He shared his thoughts on the product and the importance of development and learning in his post, Future Friday: Lessons from the SHRM conference.
- Adam Rogers, chief technology officer at Ultimate, explained why trust matters at work and how technology can help. Read his post on Janine Truitt’s blog.
- Maren Hogan, CEO and founder of Red Branch Media, attended and spoke at our San Antonio Workshop. She discussed the event in her post, Ultimate Workshop Learns: Why Roadshows Resonate with HR.
- HR Influencer Sharlyn Lauby recently explored the impact of employee discount programs and taxes on recruiting and candidate experience. The article Recruit Better: Employee Discount Programs and Taxes features Ultimate’s Kellie Jones, senior director of products.
- In Giving a Voice to the Voiceless with Technology, Janine Truitt describes how survey tools incorporating AI and sentiment analysis can help organizations effectively listen to and act on employee feedback.
- Janine also included US in one of her Ask Czarina Live Periscope events where she highlighted the importance of managers and organizations listening to employees. Tune in for her insights and applicable use cases.
- HR consultant and expert, Sabrina Baker, shared a guest post from Adam Rogers on the Top 5 Ways HCM Software Supports Your Small Business.
- Jennifer Miller, leadership development consultant and influencer, featured Cecile Alper-Leroux, vice president of HCM innovation at Ultimate, in her recent InPower Coaching article, “Leadership Tips for the Modern Fluid Workforce.”
- Jennifer McClure, founder of Unbridled Talent, recently celebrated 100 DisruptHR locations. As she continues to encourage HR disruption worldwide, Ultimate is pleased to participate, share, and sponsor these great events including DisruptHR San Diego and DisruptHR Detroit.
- Employment lawyer Kate Bischoff, of Thrive HR Consulting, provided her expertise and best practices on how to create an employee handbook that people actually want to read in a recent post, Employee Handbooks: Your Ultimate Guide.
For the latest Ultimate news, updates, and happenings, visit www.ultimatesoftware.com, look for Ultimate on your favorite HR blogs, or connect with US on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.