Last year, we debuted our “10 Places to Find US” series, designed to showcase the latest Ultimate Software mentions and news in the HR community. Back by popular demand, we’re thrilled to share this special “Connections” update on the latest places to find Ultimate:
- Surviving Leadership is a blog authored by HR leader and Influencer, Mary Faulkner, a renowned industry influencer with significant experience in leadership, management, talent, and more. She attended our Connections conference and shared her thoughts in several blog posts, including When Tech and HR combine: What I saw at UltiConnect. Additionally, Mary partnered with analyst Ben Eubanks (#8 below) to film an exciting conference introduction video. Take a look, and if you’re not already, follow Mary on Twitter at @mfaulkner43.
- Red Branch Media is a marketing company specifically designed to assist HR professionals! CEO Maren Hogan, @marenhogan on Twitter, is an awesome marketer, but she’s also an amazing HR pro. She shared her insight about recruiting for tough positions at the conference and discusses her Connections experience in this blog post, Making connections at the Ultimate Software user conference.
- Tim Sackett, author of The Tim Sackett Project, is a legendary HR influencer who makes a point to blog every single day. Make sure to follow him on Twitter, @timsackett, as well as his blog for daily doses of HR related content! He’s already shared some awesome Ultimate content, including posts like Are HR conferences responsible for ensuring you connect? #UltiConnect. HR blogging is about making HR connections #UltiConnect features a video with Tim Sackett and Ultimate Software customers and new blogger, Cheryl Nelson!
- Kolor Me HR is a new blog by up-and-coming influencer Cheryl Nelson, @CherylNelsonPHR on Twitter. We’re thrilled that Cheryl included us in her post Down Memory Lane, and can’t wait to see all she has to write about!
- If you don’t already know Robin Schooling, @robinschooling, she’s a great HR leader with a wealth of insightful HR stories. She authors com and manages a long-standing HR series, Carnival of HR. We’re honored to be mentioned in one of the posts mentioned in March Madness Circa 2018 #HRCarnival.
- HR expert, Janine Truitt, authors the blog CzarinaofHR and live streams on Periscope at #AskCzarinaLive. She speaks to a variety of HR and life topics, and recently shot an episode at our Connections conference. Make sure to follow her on Twitter, @CzarinaofHR, and online.
- Employment Lawyer from tHRive HR Law, Kate Bischoff, also attended Connections this year. She live tweeted her thoughts on Twitter, @k8bischHRLaw, and shared more thoughts in her blog post, UltiConnect. Be sure to take a look!
- UpstartHR is an HR blog authored by Influencer and Analyst, Ben Eubanks, @beneubanks on Twitter. Ben focuses on HR technology, leadership, and even innovation in HR. He attended Connections and shared his experience in AI means HR can be more human. Separately, Ben is writing a book on AI technology in HR. Check out the preview in LinkedIn post, What is your workforce thinking? Leveraging #AI for employee sentiment analysis.
- While at Connections, Ben Eubanks also led a podcast discussing the importance of the HR/IT relationship and steps these departments can take to achieve their mutual goals. Ben interviewed Gregg Paulk, CIO for Anderson Center for Autism and long-time UltiPro customer, who shared a plethora of insights into the importance of HR technology in the post CIO shares How HR Can Build Better Relationships with IT.
- Jason Lauritsen is an admired influencer and member of HRExaminer’s Editorial Advisory Board. Jason attended Connections and actually moderated our “Women in Leadership” panel, which featured Janine Truitt, Mary Faulkner, Kate Bischoff, and Maren Hogan. Read about his (somewhat uncomfortable) experience here in Gender at Work.
For the latest Ultimate news, updates, and happenings, visit www.ultimatesoftware.com, look for Ultimate on your favorite HR blogs, or connect with US on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.